Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Wait till You See My Gidget ~ Robin's Nest DT Project

This month The Robin's Nest is featuring the diamond shaped Dew Drops and partnering with Timeless Twine.  The diamond shaped Dew Drops are 20% off and come in a multitude of colors! Click on the link above to go directly to the sale page.  I decided to use the diamond Dew Drops to create a fun page border and the Timeless Twine as a fun accent.


 
I used the following supplies:
 

I started by drawing a pencil line with a t-square to make sure my line was straight.  I then went over the line with glue and lined up my black diamond shaped dew drops in a line.  Once the black dew drops were securely dried on, I went back and filled in with the frosted white.  I love the effect.  Here's a close-up.



Next, I used the Timeless Twine to create a bow to use as an accent.  I used some Princess cardstock to create a photomat and punch a butterfly (the Princess cardstock has a gorgeous bubblegum pink solid on the back).  A little black ink around the edges and  . . . voila!


 
Don't forget to hop over to The Robin's Nest website and pick-up some Diamond Shaped Dew Drops while they are on sale!  Thanks for checking out my project.
 
~ Make Today Count
Wendy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment