Wednesday, February 1, 2012

More from CHA

Another fab day at CHA Anaheim yesterday.  Talk about over-stimulation!  There is inspiration and beauty everywhere you look.  Since it was the third day into the show I was able to see a bit more and there were fewer crowds to contend with. 

I was able to see Tim Holtz's demo and get a picture with him.  I have to say, at any event I've seen him, he is always so gracious and never seems to tire or grow weary of the attention we scrapbookers aggresively confer upon him.  And, I can't wait to try out his new distress pens!  So "thanks Tim!"

I'm going to post just a few more CHA pics:

My picture cannot do this angel justice!  She made these wings and covered them in scrapbook paper die cuts and feathers!!!  They were at her side until she pulled the cords and the the wings expanded . . . isn't she gorgeous!



This little cake is made from the new Graphic 45 baby line  . . . LOVE it!


This is created using La Blanche stamps which I've just recently discovered.  These stamps have such great detail and are versatile.  If you search La Blanche on youtube you can see some of her tutorials.


One of my favorites at CHA was Lindy's Stamp Gang!  This was their first year and I was so happy to see the product in person.  I have been eyeing the Lindy products after seeing them on youtube on so many projects.  But I have to say, in person, there is no comparison.  The sheen you get with their mists and the deep rich colors are absolutely fab - you cannot truly see what these products can do viewing them online or in youtube videos.  I would wholeheartedly reccomend a "try me" kit to anyone thinking about it.  I went big and ordered a huge starter kit because I am now hooked.  Thanks Tracey!

This was a canvas I realled loved, hanging in the Prima booth.  I'm not sure which designer created this, but it's a really fun project idea.

Well that's all for today until I can process through some of the other pictures I took . . .

Have a great rest of the week all,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment