Thursday, March 22, 2012

Recipe Book

Okay, this was a Christmas project, but since I have so much on my plate right now and haven't even gotten pictures of my last mini album.  So here is a recipe book I made for a friend for Christmas.  The pictures aren't the best, but I think it came out really cute (now I need to make one for me)!  I started with a Civil Codes Practice and Procedures 3-ring binder that we were going to throw away at the office (I grabbed all three of them - yay!).  I simply decorated the cover and the index dividers that came with the binder.  I also created pockets on the dividers for handwritten recipes that might have been passed down from family (the ones you don't want to copy over or loose the handwriting).  So now, we can tape, staple, or rewrite onto cardstock pages and add the recipes in.




~ Make it Count!
Wendy

1 comment:

  1. Love how you arranged the flowers with the baking roll in it :-)
    Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete