Monday, October 28, 2013

Baby Boy Diaper Bag Mini Album



Thanks for viewing stopping by to look at my Diaper Bag Baby Boy Mini Album. I created this album for a friend. The couple having the baby are not into really cutesy stuff, so I used this paper pad that’s just a but more edgy than your average baby paper. I really love the way it turned out.

You can see more of the album in the youtube video:


I used the hinge binding (Laura Dennison’s I think - but I’ve seen it so many times on youtube that I’ve lost track of where it started).

The thimble charm tassel I saw here: http://www.youtube.com/user/gladysgarden (she has some fabulous videos - take a look).

The micro mini album I saw here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OJkbRmMMeE&list=FLipu2K09pXKN1KZpXxPYbpQ


The album itself I just created like you would any mini except that I added the purse handles and the paper / buckle closure (it has a magnet under the buckle so you don’t have to actually unbuckle the paper strap). There are 7 page sets. Each page has front/back, a large fold out flap and a large side pocket with a tag. I’ve embellished only the pages you see when you flip through without opening the flaps so that inside the flaps they can include full sized pictures of the baby (either 5x7 or 4x6). There is room for 28 full size pictures plus what will fit on the embellished pages (another 14+) along with the 20 + various sized tags throughout the album (some as large as 4x5). With the hinges leaving a full half inch between pages, you can fit A TON of pictures in an album like this!

Thanks again for stopping by!

~ Make Today Count

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment