Saturday, January 12, 2013

CHA Today

What a fabulous day at CHA! I got to do so many fun make-n-takes, see fab new products and and meet a ton of wonderful crafters! I met my friend Terri Sproul face to face for the first time, I met Mark Montano and tried out the new E6000 spray (see my next post for that info), I met Leeza Gibbons (what a wonderful and sweet lady . . . and her new hubby is so sweet as well), I saw Tim Holtz again, and met a friend of a friend, Christine Adolf of Splash of Color (formerly Creative Imaginations) and put together a sizzix teacup with Brenda Walton who is also as sweet as they come. And to top it all off, I gopt to stop by the AMP booth and see my samples and guess what? They had flyers that included me . . . my picture, a sample of my work and my bio!! Can you believe it? All in all a fab day. Tomorrow I will concentrate more on taking pictures of the fun demos, but here are some pics from today.

The AMP booth:








Me and Leeza:



Tim Holtz Booth. . .











Well I'm totally tired out so I will do one more post and then off to bed and back to CHA tomorrow. Goodnight all.

~ Make Today Count
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment