Saturday, January 12, 2013

Mark Montano, His New Book and the New E6000 Spray

So, at the E6000 booth I got to try out the new E6000 spray adhesive that will be out in April. Even if it wasn't no odor, it would be fab just because the pump spray doesn't have near the overspray that the larger aerosol version of adhesive spray has and it has the same E6000 bond!

But even better than that I got to meet Mark Montano and got an autographed copy of his new book "The Big Ass Book of Bling." What a nice guy! Below is a picture (sorry Mark, I was too lazy to photoshop out my wrinkles or your shiny forehead - Maybe you won't remember that I promised eh?). The really funny part was when I got the new book home. In the few minutes it took me to change into my PJs, my 8 year old decided he needed to alter my new book . . . um here it is . . .




Me and Mark . . .


Autographed page (so sweet) I''m sure he wrote the same thing for everyone, but he was truly gracious . . . Thanks Mark!




~ Make Today Count
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment