Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Random Act of Kindness

I was the recipient of a Random Act of Kindness (RAK) this morning for the first time ever!!  Okay, wait, I should clarify . . . first time ever to happen out of the blue from a stranger.  I was in the line at McDonald's this morning and the person in front of me paid for my order!  I was having a bad morning and was in a real mood and it was totally transformed by this one small act.  So, to that person out there whoever you are . . . THANK YOU!  Thank you for making my day better and reminding me to continue with Random Acts of Kindness to others.

Wendy

2 comments:

  1. Good thing you clarified! We called it "the happy game" but it was the same thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and that is awesome! Totally makes one re-evaluate the impact we can have on each other as complete strangers.

    ReplyDelete