Monday, November 14, 2011

Stack of Old Letters Secret Box

I found this tutorial on Leanne's youtube site (again) here is a link to her video http://www.youtube.com/user/Luvleescrappin#p/u/8/YChXxeV2eGo.  She got the idea from another youtuber who got it from this youtuber's video http://youtu.be/m2kArL5ydBw.  I really like how Leanne changed it up and added the photo spot on the top.  The pictures below are just a prototype (I never use good products on the first try, knowing I will mess it up or find things I want to change) so don't judge it too harshly - lol.  The idea is really cute though.  I think I might come up with one for Valentines Day and call it "Love Letters."  So here are my pictures of the rough draft . . .



 As you can see, I didn't think much about where I was going to put the ribbon . . . need to change that for the next go around.


If you haven't been checking out youtube videos for scrapbook samples, you are really missing out.  There are so many talented ladies (and a few men - lol) who have some great tutorials and happily share their work.

Have a great week!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment